Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am a walking drug store!

Well, it never ceases to amaze me; I can stay relatively healthy all year long and then as it approaches the new year.... BOOM, I get nailed. Sigh. What is the malady of the year? Hmmm, let's see, let's go for

Bronchitis
Sinusitis
Eustcian Tube Dysfunction (fancy word for water in ya ear)

...and a partridge in a pear treeeeee.... Ok so that was bad...

Needless to say, I am stocked with tissues, some really yummmmmmy cough syrup loaded with codeine, antibiotics, and lovely nasal spray. I really hate being sick. But then I love it because Mr. ST takes care of my like no other. ::::smiles sweetly::::

Oh well, hopefully by tomorrow, I will be feeling more like me so that I can post those resolutions, er, goals for 2009.

For now.. Hasta La Pasta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment