Saturday, December 27, 2008

Well, because I am an idiot...

I have had to create a whole new blog. Yes, you read that right. SweetThangKnits.blogspot.com will not be updated, as I had hoped. Stupid me, yes I said stupid, cannot for the life of her remember her login password. I tried every freaking combination that I use and can't get it loaded. No use in trying to get a email hint because the account that was used to set up the blog is defunct. Yeah... totally stupid on me.

So, I have started this new one: Knitting by SweetThang. I hope to fill it up with posts on my knitting adventures, family, friends and my personal journey to lose weight and get healthy. I am sure you will be happy to see all my incessant ramblings too.

Stay tuned for the next post, which will be my 2009 Resolutions.. And let me tell you.. they will be a DOOZY!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment