Thursday, January 8, 2009

I suck at this bloging...

Geez. Make a commitment and I can't keep it. Wow! if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. (those in the know will understand the private joke/slam).

It's been a busy week at work and so when Wednesday's roll around, I am pretty stoked. Why you ask? Well, I get to work from home on Wednesday's. I really do work, but I am able to slide in a few chores between calls etc. It's really helpful and I like it. Give me the chance to have our weekends more open instead of having to dedicate Sunday to doing laundry. So, when yesterday rolled around, I started my routine. I gathered up all our laundry and started a load of towels. The washer filled up with water and then.......... Nada....... It would not agitate AT all. I cussed it out, kicked it once and called Sears. After an infinite amount of time on hold, I find out that economically it would be more feasible to just buy a new one. Then I had to get the buy in from Mr. ST. That I was worried about since he's on this save save save mode. But surprisingly, he agreed with me, so I hauled ass down to the Sears Appliance store. Needless to say, I got a normal top loading machine that has a delicate cycle (Yayay!! - the old one didn't have one), and it will be delivered on Saturday! I made out like a bandit as it was on sale, I will get a rebate on the delivery fee annnnnnnnnnd because they could not deliver it next day, a $50 gift card to Sears.. SCORE.

Otherwise, a few surprises have come my way this week. I got in contact with two old school chums from middle school! It was so great to reconnect and find out what's been going on in each other lives in the last 28 years! Facebook is my newest addiction!

On the knitting front, I have finished my Scarf for the Facebook scarf exchange. I just need to soak it and block it before sending it off to Norway!! I will take pictures once it is blocked and ready to ship out.

Time to jet, but will post more soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment