Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ok, so I fell of the goal wagon..

but then that's why it's a goal and not a resolution. ::: grins::: I didn't get to post yesterday mainly just because I was so exhausted from a full day a the office and trying to fight fires that it ran me down energy wise. I did take time, while at work, to write in my journal. I had not done that since I was a kid and it was really quite fulfilling. I find that it's going to keep me accountable for many things.

Mr. ST and I didn't really do much last night. Just a quick dinner of leftover ribs (mmmmmm) and TV. He watched more football than I care to watch and I just sat and knitted on the scarf for my exchange partner. I did receive my scarf yesterday and it's beautiful!! I will hopefully take pictures soon to upload. I hope that one day I can knit a scarf like my partner did!

We have decided that for the weekend, it's just going to be a quiet one. No family, no friends, no nothing. This is, to me, a very relaxing. Don't get me wrong; we love all of our family and friends, but we have been going, and going and going for weeks on end of late. It's just nice to relax and just "be". Of course, I think that there are multitudes of football games on TV, so Mr. ST will be pretty much preoccupied all weekend long. For me, it's a good weekend to just knit!

Well, I am signing off to surf the next. I have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet and I am ready to spend!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment